First of all, warning you, this boring blog is from an ordinary not talented, not gifted, not skilled, lazy, but wanted to write writer. Well its me!Sorry for the grammar, vocab, and for everything else. Sometimes in English, sometimes Melayu, sometimes Klate and mostly mixed. I write when I feel I want to and sometimes I become Shakespeare, the other times Einstein, Scoffield, Rosberg, Beckham, Specter, etc. I tell story about myself, my interest, my trips, my favorite foods, my favorite shows, my family, my friends, my work, .... Last but not least, loves no hates..

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

KLCC skybridge

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh..

This visit is to one of the many places i really wanted to go..klcc sky bridge..yeahhhh..proud to be there as i'm aware many Malaysian still didn't made it..thanx a lot to my friend for inviting me..is our next trip will be zoo negara?we'll see..haha..just to share few pictures while we're up there..


Best buddy ever, Noor Farhana ~ x-SKP








Where's our house??


Beautiful scenery

Definitely not all great photos. But  have some time go there too peeps.

Proud Malaysian.
KLCC, I'm in love,
Mazies

No comments: